Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Leicester City U23 VS Tottenham Hotspur U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Leicester City U23 VS Tottenham Hotspur U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:40 GMT    
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Leicester City U23 win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City U23 scored 20 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Leicester City U23 scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tottenham Hotspur U23 scored 14 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur U23 scored 8 goals and conceded 15 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Leicester City U23 last five matches: W/D/D/W/W; Tottenham Hotspur U23 last five matches: D/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Leicester City U23 and Tottenham Hotspur U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Leicester City U23 wins is 57.2%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur U23 to win this game is 20.7%.


Leicester City U23 VS Tottenham Hotspur U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Leicester City U23 to win
The Second Pick: draw

Leicester City U23 VS Tottenham Hotspur U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom