Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Liverpool U19 VS NK Maribor U20 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Liverpool U19 VS NK Maribor U20 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Liverpool U19 VS NK Maribor U20 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Liverpool U19 win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Liverpool U19 scored 26 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Liverpool U19 scored 14 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 3.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team NK Maribor U20 scored 14 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, NK Maribor U20 scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Liverpool U19 last five matches: W/L/W/L/W; NK Maribor U20 last five matches: W/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Liverpool U19 and NK Maribor U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Liverpool U19 wins is 89.6%, the chance for a draw is 7.4% and the chance for NK Maribor U20 to win this game is 3.0%.


Liverpool U19 VS NK Maribor U20 Prediction
The First Pick: Liverpool U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.