Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Liverpool VS Maribor Prediction UEFA Champions League

Liverpool VS Maribor Prediction UEFA Champions League

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Liverpool VS Maribor Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Liverpool win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Liverpool scored 19 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Liverpool scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 75.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Maribor scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Maribor scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Liverpool last five matches: W/L/W/D/D; Maribor last five matches: W/W/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Liverpool and Maribor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 92.0%, the chance for a draw is 5.7% and the chance for Maribor to win this game is 2.3%.


Liverpool VS Maribor Prediction
The First Pick: Liverpool to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.