Lleida VS Real Sociedad - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Lleida VS Real Sociedad Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Lleida VS Real Sociedad Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:35:24 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lleida VS Real Sociedad Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Lleida win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lleida scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Lleida scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Real Sociedad scored 25 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Real Sociedad scored 13 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 2.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.

5. Lleida last five matches: W/D/W/W/L; Real Sociedad last five matches: D/W/W/D/L.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Lleida and Real Sociedad scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Lleida wins is 12.4%, the chance for a draw is 20.1% and the chance for Real Sociedad to win this game is 67.5%.

Lleida VS Real Sociedad Prediction
The First Pick: Real Sociedad to win
The Second Pick: draw

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.