Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Londrina PR VS Goias Prediction Brazil Serie B

Londrina PR VS Goias Prediction Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:17:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Londrina PR VS Goias Prediction Brazil Serie B

Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Londrina PR win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 66.67%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Londrina PR scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Londrina PR scored 8 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Goias scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Goias scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Londrina PR last five matches: W/L/W/W/W; Goias last five matches: D/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Londrina PR and Goias scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Londrina PR wins is 43.6%, the chance for a draw is 30.0% and the chance for Goias to win this game is 26.4%.


Londrina PR VS Goias Prediction
The First Pick: Londrina PR to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.