Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Los Caimanes VS Willy Serrato Prediction Peru B League

Los Caimanes VS Willy Serrato Prediction Peru B League

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:24:52 GMT     From: goaloo    

Los Caimanes VS Willy Serrato Prediction Peru B League

Peru B League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Los Caimanes win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Los Caimanes scored 14 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Los Caimanes scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Willy Serrato scored 12 goals and conceded 32 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Willy Serrato scored 8 goals and conceded 20 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Los Caimanes last five matches: L/L/W/L/D; Willy Serrato last five matches: L/L/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Los Caimanes and Willy Serrato scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Los Caimanes wins is 57.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.7% and the chance for Willy Serrato to win this game is 20.0%.


Los Caimanes VS Willy Serrato Prediction
The First Pick: Los Caimanes to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.