Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > MC Alger VS USM EL HARRACH Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

MC Alger VS USM EL HARRACH Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

MC Alger VS USM EL HARRACH Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team MC Alger win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team MC Alger scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, MC Alger scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team USM EL HARRACH scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, USM EL HARRACH scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. MC Alger last five matches: D/L/W/L/W; USM EL HARRACH last five matches: L/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that MC Alger and USM EL HARRACH scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that MC Alger wins is 67.4%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for USM EL HARRACH to win this game is 10.2%.


MC Alger VS USM EL HARRACH Prediction
The First Pick: MC Alger to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.