Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot Prediction Israel Leumit League

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot Prediction Israel Leumit League

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:44:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot Prediction Israel Leumit League

Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Maccabi Ahi Nazareth win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Maccabi Ahi Nazareth scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Maccabi Ahi Nazareth scored 6 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Maccabi Ahi Nazareth last five matches: L/L/W/W/W; Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot last five matches: D/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Maccabi Ahi Nazareth and Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Maccabi Ahi Nazareth wins is 50.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot to win this game is 22.3%.


Maccabi Ahi Nazareth VS Hapoel Marmorek lrony Rehovot Prediction
The First Pick: Maccabi Ahi Nazareth to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.