Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Manchester City VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Manchester City VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:55:14 GMT     From: goaloo    

Manchester City VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester City win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 10.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester City scored 29 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester City scored 19 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Arsenal scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Arsenal scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Manchester City last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Arsenal last five matches: D/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Manchester City and Arsenal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 65.5%, the chance for a draw is 19.5% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 15.0%.


Manchester City VS Arsenal Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester City to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.