Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Manchester City VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRManchester City VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:19 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Manchester City win rate is 77.78%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester City scored 21 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester City scored 12 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Watford scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Watford scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Manchester City last five matches: D/W/W/D/W; Watford last five matches: L/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 55.56% chance that Manchester City and Watford scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 82.0%, the chance for a draw is 12.0% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 6.0%.


Manchester City VS Watford Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Manchester City VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom