Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Metaloglobus VS AFC Hermannstadt Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Metaloglobus VS AFC Hermannstadt Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 10:12:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Metaloglobus VS AFC Hermannstadt Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Romania - Liga 2 Seria -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Metaloglobus win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Metaloglobus scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Metaloglobus scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AFC Hermannstadt scored 15 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AFC Hermannstadt scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Metaloglobus last five matches: W/D/L/W/L; AFC Hermannstadt last five matches: D/D/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Metaloglobus and AFC Hermannstadt scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Metaloglobus wins is 21.7%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for AFC Hermannstadt to win this game is 52.5%.


Metaloglobus VS AFC Hermannstadt Prediction
The First Pick: AFC Hermannstadt to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.