Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Millonarios VS Tigres Zipaquira Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Millonarios VS Tigres Zipaquira Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Millonarios VS Tigres Zipaquira Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Millonarios win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Millonarios scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Millonarios scored 6 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tigres Zipaquira scored 7 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tigres Zipaquira scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Millonarios last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; Tigres Zipaquira last five matches: W/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Millonarios and Tigres Zipaquira scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Millonarios wins is 67.0%, the chance for a draw is 23.1% and the chance for Tigres Zipaquira to win this game is 9.9%.


Millonarios VS Tigres Zipaquira Prediction
The First Pick: Millonarios to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.