Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Mjallby AIF VS Orgryte Prediction Sweden Superettan

Mjallby AIF VS Orgryte Prediction Sweden Superettan

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:10:36 GMT     From: goaloo    

Mjallby AIF VS Orgryte Prediction Sweden Superettan

Sweden Superettan -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Mjallby AIF win rate is 37.50%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Mjallby AIF scored 21 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Mjallby AIF scored 14 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Orgryte scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Orgryte scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Mjallby AIF last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Orgryte last five matches: L/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 12.50% chance that Mjallby AIF and Orgryte scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Mjallby AIF wins is 38.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Orgryte to win this game is 34.2%.


Mjallby AIF VS Orgryte Prediction
The First Pick: Mjallby AIF to win
The Second Pick: Orgryte to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.