Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Moghavemat Tehran VS Qashqai Shiraz Prediction Iran Div 2

IRN D2Moghavemat Tehran VS Qashqai Shiraz Prediction Iran Div 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:37:07 GMT    
Iran Div 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Moghavemat Tehran win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 5 matches, home team Moghavemat Tehran scored 6 goals and conceded 2 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 5 matches, Moghavemat Tehran scored 3 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Qashqai Shiraz scored 6 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Qashqai Shiraz scored 0 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Moghavemat Tehran last five matches: W/D/W/D/W; Qashqai Shiraz last five matches: L/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Moghavemat Tehran and Qashqai Shiraz scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Moghavemat Tehran wins is 49.7%, the chance for a draw is 32.2% and the chance for Qashqai Shiraz to win this game is 18.1%.


Moghavemat Tehran VS Qashqai Shiraz Prediction
The First Pick: Moghavemat Tehran to win
The Second Pick: draw

Moghavemat Tehran VS Qashqai Shiraz Prediction Iran Div 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom