Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Monarcas Morelia VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Monarcas Morelia VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:28:12 GMT     From: goaloo    

Monarcas Morelia VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Monarcas Morelia win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Monarcas Morelia scored 18 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Monarcas Morelia scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 15 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CDSyC Cruz Azul scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.57 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 42.86%, Away Draw rate is 14.29%, Away Loss rate is 42.86%.


5. Monarcas Morelia last five matches: W/D/D/W/W; CDSyC Cruz Azul last five matches: L/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Monarcas Morelia and CDSyC Cruz Azul scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Monarcas Morelia wins is 34.5%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for CDSyC Cruz Azul to win this game is 36.5%.


Monarcas Morelia VS CDSyC Cruz Azul Prediction
The First Pick: CDSyC Cruz Azul to win
The Second Pick: Monarcas Morelia to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.