Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Monterrey VS Leones Univ Guadalajara Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Monterrey VS Leones Univ Guadalajara Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:25:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Monterrey VS Leones Univ Guadalajara Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Monterrey win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Monterrey scored 18 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Monterrey scored 12 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Leones Univ Guadalajara scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Leones Univ Guadalajara scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Monterrey last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Leones Univ Guadalajara last five matches: L/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Monterrey and Leones Univ Guadalajara scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Monterrey wins is 76.9%, the chance for a draw is 15.4% and the chance for Leones Univ Guadalajara to win this game is 7.7%.


Monterrey VS Leones Univ Guadalajara Prediction
The First Pick: Monterrey to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.