Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Prediction Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Prediction Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:05 GMT    
Scottish Division Two -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Montrose win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Montrose scored 15 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Montrose scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cowdenbeath scored 6 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cowdenbeath scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Montrose last five matches: L/W/W/W/D; Cowdenbeath last five matches: L/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Montrose and Cowdenbeath scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Montrose wins is 64.7%, the chance for a draw is 21.3% and the chance for Cowdenbeath to win this game is 14.0%.


Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Prediction
The First Pick: Montrose to win
The Second Pick: draw

Montrose VS Cowdenbeath Prediction Scottish Division Two

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom