Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Muktijoddha SKC VS Saif Sporting Club Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Muktijoddha SKC VS Saif Sporting Club Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:33 GMT     From: goaloo    

Muktijoddha SKC VS Saif Sporting Club Prediction Bangladesh Premier League

Bangladesh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Muktijoddha SKC win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Muktijoddha SKC scored 4 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Muktijoddha SKC scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Saif Sporting Club scored 14 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Saif Sporting Club scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Muktijoddha SKC last five matches: L/D/L/L/L; Saif Sporting Club last five matches: D/D/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Muktijoddha SKC and Saif Sporting Club scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Muktijoddha SKC wins is 12.8%, the chance for a draw is 21.1% and the chance for Saif Sporting Club to win this game is 66.1%.


Muktijoddha SKC VS Saif Sporting Club Prediction
The First Pick: Saif Sporting Club to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.