Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Muscat VS Al-Nahda Muscat Prediction Oman Professional League

Muscat VS Al-Nahda Muscat Prediction Oman Professional League

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:38:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Muscat VS Al-Nahda Muscat Prediction Oman Professional League

Oman Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Muscat win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 10.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Muscat scored 13 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Muscat scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Nahda Muscat scored 15 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Nahda Muscat scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Muscat last five matches: L/D/L/L/D; Al-Nahda Muscat last five matches: L/W/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Muscat and Al-Nahda Muscat scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Muscat wins is 40.1%, the chance for a draw is 25.9% and the chance for Al-Nahda Muscat to win this game is 34.0%.


Muscat VS Al-Nahda Muscat Prediction
The First Pick: Muscat to win
The Second Pick: Al-Nahda Muscat to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.