Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Nagano Parceiro (W) VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

Nagano Parceiro (W) VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

Posted: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:11:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Nagano Parceiro (W) VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) Prediction Japan Women Empresss Cup

Japan Women Empresss Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Nagano Parceiro (W) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Nagano Parceiro (W) scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Nagano Parceiro (W) scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Nagano Parceiro (W) last five matches: W/W/D/W/L; JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) last five matches: W/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 83.33% chance that Nagano Parceiro (W) and JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Nagano Parceiro (W) wins is 47.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) to win this game is 26.4%.


Nagano Parceiro (W) VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba (w) Prediction
The First Pick: Nagano Parceiro (W) to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.