Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:35:47 GMT     From: goaloo    

Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Napoli win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Napoli scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Napoli scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AC Milan scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AC Milan scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Napoli last five matches: D/L/W/W/D; AC Milan last five matches: W/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Napoli and AC Milan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Napoli wins is 65.2%, the chance for a draw is 20.3% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 14.5%.


Napoli VS AC Milan Prediction
The First Pick: Napoli to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.