Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:31:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Prediction German Bundesliga 2

German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Nurnberg win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Nurnberg scored 23 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Nurnberg scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Holstein Kiel scored 24 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Holstein Kiel scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Nurnberg last five matches: L/L/W/W/W; Holstein Kiel last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Nurnberg and Holstein Kiel scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Nurnberg wins is 29.7%, the chance for a draw is 26.2% and the chance for Holstein Kiel to win this game is 44.1%.


Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Prediction
The First Pick: Holstein Kiel to win
The Second Pick: Nurnberg to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.