Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
OSTO youth team VS Aimore RS U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCOSTO youth team VS Aimore RS U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:41:10 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team OSTO youth team win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team OSTO youth team scored 5 goals and conceded 25 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 90.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, OSTO youth team scored 2 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 100.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Aimore RS U20 scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Aimore RS U20 scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. OSTO youth team last five matches: L/L/D/L/L; Aimore RS U20 last five matches: L/L/D/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that OSTO youth team and Aimore RS U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that OSTO youth team wins is 48.3%, the chance for a draw is 23.8% and the chance for Aimore RS U20 to win this game is 27.9%.


OSTO youth team VS Aimore RS U20 Prediction
The First Pick: OSTO youth team to win
The Second Pick: Aimore RS U20 to win

OSTO youth team VS Aimore RS U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom