Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Oriente Petrolero win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Oriente Petrolero scored 14 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Oriente Petrolero scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Jorge Wilstermann scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Jorge Wilstermann scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Oriente Petrolero last five matches: L/W/L/L/D; Jorge Wilstermann last five matches: W/W/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Oriente Petrolero and Jorge Wilstermann scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Oriente Petrolero wins is 54.5%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for Jorge Wilstermann to win this game is 20.7%.


Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Prediction
The First Pick: Oriente Petrolero to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.