Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Pachuca VS Queretaro FC Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Pachuca VS Queretaro FC Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:56:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pachuca VS Queretaro FC Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Pachuca win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pachuca scored 18 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pachuca scored 12 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Queretaro FC scored 13 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Queretaro FC scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Pachuca last five matches: D/W/W/D/L; Queretaro FC last five matches: D/D/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Pachuca and Queretaro FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Pachuca wins is 54.8%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Queretaro FC to win this game is 19.4%.


Pachuca VS Queretaro FC Prediction
The First Pick: Pachuca to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.