Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:19:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Pars Jonoubi Jam win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 15 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sepidrood Rasht scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sepidrood Rasht scored 1 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Pars Jonoubi Jam last five matches: W/D/D/D/W; Sepidrood Rasht last five matches: W/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam and Sepidrood Rasht scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam wins is 50.2%, the chance for a draw is 31.3% and the chance for Sepidrood Rasht to win this game is 18.5%.


Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Prediction
The First Pick: Pars Jonoubi Jam to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.