Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Pau FC VS Les Herbiers Prediction France Ligue 3

Pau FC VS Les Herbiers Prediction France Ligue 3

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:23:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pau FC VS Les Herbiers Prediction France Ligue 3

France Ligue 3 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Pau FC win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pau FC scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pau FC scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Les Herbiers scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Les Herbiers scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Pau FC last five matches: D/D/L/D/W; Les Herbiers last five matches: D/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Pau FC and Les Herbiers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Pau FC wins is 39.5%, the chance for a draw is 30.4% and the chance for Les Herbiers to win this game is 30.1%.


Pau FC VS Les Herbiers Prediction
The First Pick: Pau FC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.