Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Penapolense (Youth) VS Desportiva Paraense Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCPenapolense (Youth) VS Desportiva Paraense Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:11:56 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Penapolense (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Penapolense (Youth) scored 23 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Penapolense (Youth) scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 7 matches, away team Desportiva Paraense Youth scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.43 goals per game. Win rate is 42.86%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 57.14%.


4. In of the last 7 matches, Desportiva Paraense Youth scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Penapolense (Youth) last five matches: L/L/L/D/W; Desportiva Paraense Youth last five matches: L/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Penapolense (Youth) and Desportiva Paraense Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Penapolense (Youth) wins is 58.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.7% and the chance for Desportiva Paraense Youth to win this game is 19.0%.


Penapolense (Youth) VS Desportiva Paraense Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Penapolense (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Penapolense (Youth) VS Desportiva Paraense Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom