Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Persepolis Mashhad VS Naft Gachsaran Prediction Iran Div 2

IRN D2Persepolis Mashhad VS Naft Gachsaran Prediction Iran Div 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:50:57 GMT    
Iran Div 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Persepolis Mashhad win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 6 matches, home team Persepolis Mashhad scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.83 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 66.67%.


2. In the last 6 matches, Persepolis Mashhad scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Naft Gachsaran scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Naft Gachsaran scored 2 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Persepolis Mashhad last five matches: L/L/L/L/W; Naft Gachsaran last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Persepolis Mashhad and Naft Gachsaran scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Persepolis Mashhad wins is 39.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Naft Gachsaran to win this game is 32.9%.


Persepolis Mashhad VS Naft Gachsaran Prediction
The First Pick: Persepolis Mashhad to win
The Second Pick: Naft Gachsaran to win

Persepolis Mashhad VS Naft Gachsaran Prediction Iran Div 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom