Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Persib Bandung VS Mitra Kukar Prediction Indonesia Super League

Persib Bandung VS Mitra Kukar Prediction Indonesia Super League

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:34:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Persib Bandung VS Mitra Kukar Prediction Indonesia Super League

Indonesia Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Persib Bandung win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Persib Bandung scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Persib Bandung scored 3 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 0.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 100.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mitra Kukar scored 13 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mitra Kukar scored 8 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Persib Bandung last five matches: L/D/L/D/D; Mitra Kukar last five matches: L/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Persib Bandung and Mitra Kukar scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Persib Bandung wins is 55.7%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Mitra Kukar to win this game is 19.2%.


Persib Bandung VS Mitra Kukar Prediction
The First Pick: Persib Bandung to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.