Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Persiraja Aceh VS Semeru FC Lumajang Prediction International Club Friendly

Persiraja Aceh VS Semeru FC Lumajang Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Persiraja Aceh VS Semeru FC Lumajang Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Persiraja Aceh win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Persiraja Aceh scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Persiraja Aceh scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 6 matches, away team Semeru FC Lumajang scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 16.67%.


4. In of the last 6 matches, Semeru FC Lumajang scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Persiraja Aceh last five matches: L/W/W/D/W; Semeru FC Lumajang last five matches: D/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Persiraja Aceh and Semeru FC Lumajang scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Persiraja Aceh wins is 27.5%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Semeru FC Lumajang to win this game is 47.0%.


Persiraja Aceh VS Semeru FC Lumajang Prediction
The First Pick: Semeru FC Lumajang to win
The Second Pick: Persiraja Aceh to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.