Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Peterhead VS Elgin City Prediction Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Peterhead VS Elgin City Prediction Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:06 GMT    
Scottish Division Two -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Peterhead win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Peterhead scored 34 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 3.40 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Peterhead scored 21 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Elgin City scored 16 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Elgin City scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Peterhead last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Elgin City last five matches: L/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Peterhead and Elgin City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Peterhead wins is 63.6%, the chance for a draw is 20.5% and the chance for Elgin City to win this game is 15.9%.


Peterhead VS Elgin City Prediction
The First Pick: Peterhead to win
The Second Pick: draw

Peterhead VS Elgin City Prediction Scottish Division Two

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom