Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Police SA VS Katong FC Prediction Singapore National Football League

Police SA VS Katong FC Prediction Singapore National Football League

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:08:08 GMT     From: goaloo    

Police SA VS Katong FC Prediction Singapore National Football League

Singapore National Football League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Police SA win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Police SA scored 28 goals and conceded 29 goals, average getting 2.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Police SA scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 5 matches, away team Katong FC scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 5 matches, Katong FC scored 2 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Police SA last five matches: W/D/L/L/L; Katong FC last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Police SA and Katong FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Police SA wins is 42.8%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Katong FC to win this game is 34.7%.


Police SA VS Katong FC Prediction
The First Pick: Police SA to win
The Second Pick: Katong FC to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.