Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Primavera (Youth) VS Globo Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCPrimavera (Youth) VS Globo Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:40:34 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Primavera (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Primavera (Youth) scored 23 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Primavera (Youth) scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals at home, average getting 2.14 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 42.86%, Home Draw rate is 28.57%, Home Loss rate is 28.57%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Globo Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Globo Youth scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Primavera (Youth) last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Globo Youth last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Primavera (Youth) and Globo Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Primavera (Youth) wins is 52.0%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Globo Youth to win this game is 25.6%.


Primavera (Youth) VS Globo Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Primavera (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Globo Youth to win

Primavera (Youth) VS Globo Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom