Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Queretaro FC VS Pumas U.N.A.M. Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Queretaro FC VS Pumas U.N.A.M. Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:37:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Queretaro FC VS Pumas U.N.A.M. Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Queretaro FC win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Queretaro FC scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Queretaro FC scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Pumas U.N.A.M. scored 8 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Pumas U.N.A.M. scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Queretaro FC last five matches: W/D/D/D/L; Pumas U.N.A.M. last five matches: D/L/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Queretaro FC and Pumas U.N.A.M. scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Queretaro FC wins is 45.3%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Pumas U.N.A.M. to win this game is 27.4%.


Queretaro FC VS Pumas U.N.A.M. Prediction
The First Pick: Queretaro FC to win
The Second Pick: Pumas U.N.A.M. to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.