Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Racing Club VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction Argentine Division 1

Racing Club VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction Argentine Division 1

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:56:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Racing Club VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction Argentine Division 1

Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Racing Club win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Racing Club scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Racing Club scored 5 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Talleres Cordoba scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Talleres Cordoba scored 2 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Racing Club last five matches: D/L/L/W/L; Talleres Cordoba last five matches: W/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Racing Club and Talleres Cordoba scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Racing Club wins is 40.2%, the chance for a draw is 29.9% and the chance for Talleres Cordoba to win this game is 29.9%.


Racing Club VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction
The First Pick: Racing Club to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.