Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Racing Genk VS Club Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

Racing Genk VS Club Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:25:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Racing Genk VS Club Brugge Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Racing Genk win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Racing Genk scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Racing Genk scored 3 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Club Brugge scored 22 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Club Brugge scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Racing Genk last five matches: W/D/D/D/W; Club Brugge last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Racing Genk and Club Brugge scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Racing Genk wins is 37.1%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for Club Brugge to win this game is 35.2%.


Racing Genk VS Club Brugge Prediction
The First Pick: Racing Genk to win
The Second Pick: Club Brugge to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.