Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Rangsit University JW FC VS Thammasat University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Rangsit University JW FC VS Thammasat University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Rangsit University JW FC VS Thammasat University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Thai Division 2 League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Rangsit University JW FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 1 matches, home team Rangsit University JW FC scored 1 goals and conceded 1 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 100.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 1 matches, Rangsit University JW FC scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Thammasat University scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Thammasat University scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Rangsit University JW FC last five matches: D; Thammasat University last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Rangsit University JW FC and Thammasat University scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Rangsit University JW FC wins is 38.2%, the chance for a draw is 23.8% and the chance for Thammasat University to win this game is 38.0%.


Rangsit University JW FC VS Thammasat University Prediction
The First Pick: Rangsit University JW FC to win
The Second Pick: Thammasat University to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.