Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Ratchaburi FC VS Sukhothai Prediction Thai League Cup

Ratchaburi FC VS Sukhothai Prediction Thai League Cup

Posted: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:52:58 GMT     From: goaloo  

Ratchaburi FC VS Sukhothai Prediction Thai League Cup

Thai League Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Ratchaburi FC win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ratchaburi FC scored 24 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ratchaburi FC scored 15 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sukhothai scored 13 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sukhothai scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Ratchaburi FC last five matches: W/L/W/W/L; Sukhothai last five matches: D/D/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Ratchaburi FC and Sukhothai scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ratchaburi FC wins is 65.9%, the chance for a draw is 20.1% and the chance for Sukhothai to win this game is 14.0%.


Ratchaburi FC VS Sukhothai Prediction
The First Pick: Ratchaburi FC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.