Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Rayo Vallecano B VS CD El Alamo Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Rayo Vallecano B VS CD El Alamo Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Posted: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:12:15 GMT     From: goaloo  

Rayo Vallecano B VS CD El Alamo Prediction Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division

Spanish Bizkaia-Tercera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Rayo Vallecano B win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Rayo Vallecano B scored 18 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Rayo Vallecano B scored 16 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.29 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 6 matches, away team CD El Alamo scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.83 goals per game. Win rate is 16.67%, Draw rate is 33.33%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 6 matches, CD El Alamo scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Rayo Vallecano B last five matches: W/W/W/W/L; CD El Alamo last five matches: W/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Rayo Vallecano B and CD El Alamo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Rayo Vallecano B wins is 58.2%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for CD El Alamo to win this game is 17.9%.


Rayo Vallecano B VS CD El Alamo Prediction
The First Pick: Rayo Vallecano B to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.