Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Real Espana VS CD Motagua Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Real Espana VS CD Motagua Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:23:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Espana VS CD Motagua Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Primera Division de Honduras -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Real Espana win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 20.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Espana scored 15 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Espana scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CD Motagua scored 15 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CD Motagua scored 8 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Real Espana last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; CD Motagua last five matches: L/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Real Espana and CD Motagua scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Espana wins is 41.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for CD Motagua to win this game is 30.1%.


Real Espana VS CD Motagua Prediction
The First Pick: Real Espana to win
The Second Pick: CD Motagua to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.