Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Real Espana VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Real Espana VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Espana VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Primera Division de Honduras -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Real Espana win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Espana scored 19 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Espana scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juticalpa scored 24 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Juticalpa scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Real Espana last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Juticalpa last five matches: L/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Real Espana and Juticalpa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Espana wins is 56.3%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Juticalpa to win this game is 19.6%.


Real Espana VS Juticalpa Prediction
The First Pick: Real Espana to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.