Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Real Madrid U19 VS Tottenham Hotspur U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Real Madrid U19 VS Tottenham Hotspur U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 06:35:53 GMT     From: goaloo  

Real Madrid U19 VS Tottenham Hotspur U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Real Madrid U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Madrid U19 scored 31 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 3.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Madrid U19 scored 20 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 3.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tottenham Hotspur U19 scored 16 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur U19 scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Real Madrid U19 last five matches: L/W/L/W/W; Tottenham Hotspur U19 last five matches: L/W/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Real Madrid U19 and Tottenham Hotspur U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Madrid U19 wins is 69.8%, the chance for a draw is 18.8% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur U19 to win this game is 11.4%.


Real Madrid U19 VS Tottenham Hotspur U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Real Madrid U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.