Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Real Potosi VS San Jose Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Real Potosi VS San Jose Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Potosi VS San Jose Prediction Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivia Primera Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Real Potosi win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Real Potosi scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Real Potosi scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team San Jose scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, San Jose scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Real Potosi last five matches: D/W/L/L/D; San Jose last five matches: D/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Real Potosi and San Jose scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Real Potosi wins is 46.1%, the chance for a draw is 26.2% and the chance for San Jose to win this game is 27.7%.


Real Potosi VS San Jose Prediction
The First Pick: Real Potosi to win
The Second Pick: San Jose to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.