Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > RoPS Rovaniemi VS IFK Mariehamn Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

RoPS Rovaniemi VS IFK Mariehamn Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:05:42 GMT     From: goaloo  

RoPS Rovaniemi  VS  IFK Mariehamn  Prediction H2H  Finland Veikkausliga

RoPS Rovaniemi  VS  IFK Mariehamn  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga---Match Time:8/10/2017 23:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME RoPS ROVANIEMI VS. IFK MARIEHAMN
In the last 20 games RoPS Rovaniemi played 10 games Over 2.5. 
RoPS Rovaniemi have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games IFK Mariehamn played 10 games Over 2.5. 
IFK Mariehamn have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that RoPS Rovaniemi and IFK Mariehamn scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME RoPS ROVANIEMI VS. IFK MARIEHAMN
RoPS Rovaniemi 2-4-4
In last 10 games RoPS Rovaniemi won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
IFK Mariehamn 2-4-4
In last 10 games IFK Mariehamn won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
RoPS Rovaniemi - IFK Mariehamn (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that RoPS Rovaniemi wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for IFK Mariehamn to win this game is 30%
 
RoPS Rovaniemi  VS  IFK Mariehamn  Prediction
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.