Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ross County VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

Ross County VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:31:37 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ross County VS Celtic FC Prediction Scottish Premier League

Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ross County win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ross County scored 11 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ross County scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Celtic FC scored 21 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Celtic FC scored 16 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 83.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Ross County last five matches: W/L/D/W/L; Celtic FC last five matches: W/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ross County and Celtic FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ross County wins is 8.0%, the chance for a draw is 14.6% and the chance for Celtic FC to win this game is 77.4%.


Ross County VS Celtic FC Prediction
The First Pick: Celtic FC to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.