Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Royal Wahingdoh VS Meghalaya Prediction India Shillong Premier League

Royal Wahingdoh VS Meghalaya Prediction India Shillong Premier League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:19:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Royal Wahingdoh VS Meghalaya Prediction India Shillong Premier League

India Shillong Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Royal Wahingdoh win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Royal Wahingdoh scored 5 goals and conceded 41 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 100.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Royal Wahingdoh scored 3 goals and conceded 22 goals at home, average getting 0.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 100.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Meghalaya scored 8 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Meghalaya scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Royal Wahingdoh last five matches: L/L/L/L/L; Meghalaya last five matches: L/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Royal Wahingdoh and Meghalaya scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Royal Wahingdoh wins is 8.3%, the chance for a draw is 8.3% and the chance for Meghalaya to win this game is 83.3%.


Royal Wahingdoh VS Meghalaya Prediction
The First Pick: Meghalaya to win
The Second Pick: Royal Wahingdoh to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.