Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > SC Freiburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction Germany Cup

SC Freiburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction Germany Cup

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:10:12 GMT     From: goaloo    

SC Freiburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction Germany Cup

Germany Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team SC Freiburg win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team SC Freiburg scored 8 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, SC Freiburg scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dynamo Dresden scored 18 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dynamo Dresden scored 14 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 2.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. SC Freiburg last five matches: D/L/L/W/D; Dynamo Dresden last five matches: L/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that SC Freiburg and Dynamo Dresden scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that SC Freiburg wins is 52.1%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Dynamo Dresden to win this game is 22.4%.


SC Freiburg VS Dynamo Dresden Prediction
The First Pick: SC Freiburg to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.