Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > SJK Seinajoen VS HJK Helsinki Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

SJK Seinajoen VS HJK Helsinki Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:07:55 GMT     From: goaloo  

SJK Seinajoen  VS  HJK Helsinki  Prediction H2H  Finland Veikkausliga

SJK Seinajoen  VS  HJK Helsinki  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga---Match Time:8/11/2017 01:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SJK SEINAJOEN VS. HJK HELSINKI
In the last 20 games SJK Seinajoen played 8 games Over 2.5. 
SJK Seinajoen have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games HJK Helsinki played 7 games Over 2.5. 
HJK Helsinki have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 37.5% chance that SJK Seinajoen and HJK Helsinki scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SJK SEINAJOEN VS. HJK HELSINKI
SJK Seinajoen 5-2-3
In last 10 games SJK Seinajoen won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
HJK Helsinki 4-4-2
In last 10 games HJK Helsinki won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
SJK Seinajoen - HJK Helsinki (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that SJK Seinajoen wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for HJK Helsinki to win this game is 35%
 
SJK Seinajoen  VS  HJK Helsinki  Prediction
Picks: Under 2.5
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.