Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > San Martin San Juan VS San Lorenzo Prediction Argentine Division 1

San Martin San Juan VS San Lorenzo Prediction Argentine Division 1

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:37:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

San Martin San Juan VS San Lorenzo Prediction Argentine Division 1

Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team San Martin San Juan win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team San Martin San Juan scored 13 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, San Martin San Juan scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team San Lorenzo scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, San Lorenzo scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. San Martin San Juan last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; San Lorenzo last five matches: L/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that San Martin San Juan and San Lorenzo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that San Martin San Juan wins is 31.1%, the chance for a draw is 29.9% and the chance for San Lorenzo to win this game is 39.0%.


San Martin San Juan VS San Lorenzo Prediction
The First Pick: San Lorenzo to win
The Second Pick: San Martin San Juan to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.